May 2017: Judge Horan & Clerk Magistrate Moudios from Housing Court
This was one of our most important meetings of the year! First Justice Diana Horan joined us to answer your questions on tenant evictions, common mistakes she sees landlords make, and so much more. This was an eye-opening opportunity to get the inside scoop from a Worcester Housing Court authority. We encouraged paid members to submit any questions they had to the WPOA message board so we could submit them to Judge Horan.
Bonus! Executive Director Doug Quattrochi gave a brief overview of the eviction process while Judge Horan listened in so she could give her commentary when needed. This was definitely not the meeting to miss!
Valuable Connections Were Made at Our Last Meeting
Some members used the networking period and member minute to make useful connections regarding Retirement Planning and also Acquiring Property. We love to see attendees taking advantage of the networking periods to make connections like this.
Join us on May 10th to Meaningfully Mingle!
Wednesday, May 10th
- 5:45p Socializing and Networking
- Network over drinks and appetizers
- Topics will be marked off by table for one-on-one help
- 6:15pm Buffet Dinner
- 6:40pm MassLandlords Business Update and Member Minutes
- 7:00pm Rich Merlino Meeting Introduction
- 7:05pm Doug Quattrochi with Eviction Overview
- 7:15pm Judge Horan and Clerk Magistrate Moudios
- 8:20pm Networking
- 9:00pm Doors close
Worcester Technical High School
1 Skyline Dr
Worcester, MA 01603