- Receiver Appointed for Dorchester Property after 7 Year Legal Battle (Article July 2018)
- Dorchester Landlords Settle Section 8 Case (Article July 2018)
- Boston Globe's 2014 Series on "Shadow Campus"
- If you're being inspected, you need to pass 105 CMR 410 "Minimum Standards of Fitness for Human Habitation", aka the "State Sanitary Code"
- Members can watch our video, "When a Housing Inspector Comes to Visit."
- Rental Relief Fund
- Landlord Counseling
- Foreclosure Prevention and Intervention
- Airbnb ordinance proposed changes effective August 2017.
- Final version linked from subletting
- Short Term Rental Guide
- Steps to a Building Permit
- City of Springfield - Code Enforcement Tips
- Building permits (PDF brochure)
- Councilor Morris Bergman: City of Worcester Resolution Against Rent Control? (video)
- Deleading Grants
- Energy Program (get up to a $3,000 rebate for the purchase of energy efficiency equipment, including furnaces, hot water heaters, insulation, and air sealing). (PDF brochure)
- Pellet stove permits and fireplace inserts (PDF brochure)
- Worcester County Sheriff brochures and processes
- AWARE Coalition for Accurate Worcester Assessments on Real Estate
- Pictures of Worcester (Free to use with attribution)
- Events for Worcester Property Owners Association
- Hundreds Attend Worcester Landlord Summit
- Worcester and Central Mass Updates for August 2016
- Foreclosure Statistics for the City of Worcester and Grant Programs(video)
- Worcester County Sheriff’s Department Speaking on Serving Notices(video)
- Worcester Housing Authority “Tough Love” Produces Results and Eye Rolling
- High Tech Crime Fighting in Worcester
- Worcester Housing Authority Joins Elite Few in Nation
- Worcester City Assessor William Ford on Assessments
- Stuart Loosemore on HDIP and the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Worcester Healthy Homes Funding Overview(download)
- Worcester Civilian Academy Registration Form Fall 2016(download)
- Worcester Building Permits(download)
- Worcester County Sheriff(downloads)
- Worcester Deleading Grants(downloads)
- Worcester Permits for Pellet Stoves and Fireplace Inserts(download)
- Worcester Fair Housing Conference Agenda April 2014
- Assessments and form 38D by William Ford, Worcester City Assessor, February 2015 (video)
To view all of this presentation, you must be logged-in and a member in good standing.
Slides are available only for members in good standing who are logged in.