Northern Worcester County Landlord Association Fitchburg Dinner Meeting Thu Apr 13th: Urban Canopy Program
Posted in events - 0 Comments.
Join us for our monthly meeting, this month we will hear from Growing Places, and their urban canopy program.The Growing Places mission is to inspire and connect the North Central MA community to create equitable access to healthy food and environmental sustainability through education, collaboration and advocacy. Their Greening the Gateway Cities Program (GGCP) provides free trees to those in qualified areas.
Meetings are open to the public! Zoom tickets are $10. Zoom meeting information will be provided the day of the event. First-time in-person visitors can attend for $20 per person to "check us out," with dinner included. If they decide to join, the $20 will be applied to an NWCLA membership, or sponsorship of choice, that night. Become a member and the annual dues pay for all 10 meetings a year!
|Public Ticket||Member Ticket|
Fitchburg Dinner Meeting - Thu April 13
Urban Canopy Program
|$20 In Person
|NWCLA members pay
annual dues then free
Thursday, April 13th
NWCLA Dinner Meeting Agenda
Visit nwcla.com for any last-minute updates or changes.
- 7:00pm Dinner, Networking & Presentations
- Networking draws from 25 towns including Fitchburg, Gardner, Leominster, Athol, Holden, Ayer, Orange, Ashburnham, Spencer, Ashby, Lunenburg, Townsend, Westminster, Princeton, Sterling, Lancaster, Shirley, Groton, Pepperell, Winchedon, Templeton, and Hubbardston.
British American Club
1 Simonds Road
Fitchburg, MA 01420
- Dinner will be provided.
Open to the public. Membership is not required!
- Public and non-NWCLA members In Person: $20.00
- Public and non-NWCLA members Zoom: $10.00
- NWCLA Members In Person: No charge.
- NWCLA Members Zoom: No charge.
This event will be recorded.
The recording will be uploaded to https://www.nwcla.com/members/meeting-recordings/. This event will be recorded and accessible for active NWCLA members only. Please note if you are not an active NWCLA but do purchase a ticket you will not be able to access the recording.
This event is operated by volunteers at a partner association.