Marlborough Tue Mar 14: How to Be a Landlord with Virtually No Effort
Posted in events - 0 Comments.
Important update: This meeting will be now be Virtual only due to weather expected on 3/14. Please do not go to the physical meeting location.
Sera Capital Management is an investment advisory firm. With over 30 years experience, Carlos and Joe Sera will highlight a variety of tax efficient strategies that landlords can implement as they divest their portfolios and transition some from active to passive management.
They will cover the following topics:
- 1031 Exchange DSTs (Delaware Statutory Trusts).
- How to 1031 Exchange into a REIT.
- Qualified Opportunity Zone (QOZ) Funds.
- Working with a fiduciary (RIA) vs a broker-dealer.
For all who are members of the MWPOA (Metrowest Property Owners Association) there will be no charge. For members of other Masslandlords Groups or public there will be a $7 charge for a Zoom pass.
Tuesday, March 14th
MetroWest Property Owners Association Meeting Agenda
- 5:30pm Zoom Meeting Starts
Pricing & RSVP
Open to the public! Membership is not required. *MWPOA Members ONLY* RSVP by emailing your full name to Laurel email@example.com. If you are a member of other MassLandlords groups please purchase a ticket online at https://masslandlords.net/events and follow the registration instructions in the email sent immediately after completing your purchase.
- MassLandlords.net/MWPOA Members pay annual MWPOA dues and each MWPOA meeting is free, just RSVP!
- Zoom ticket - Public and Members other than MWPOA: $7
Click here to purchase tickets for this event
This event is operated by volunteers.