Documents: Translation Assistance

Rental Application Pic

These documents are meant to assist landlords in explaining legally binding documents. These sheets can help you to avoid any legal problems in the future. We suggest seeking out a translator to make sure that the non-English speaking party fully understands any documents they’re signing.


You do not necessarily need to spend money hiring a certified translator. Any trustworthy friend who is fluent in English and the language of the document and is not your close relative is allowed to do the job. That person should, after typing out the (word-for-word) translated text, add the following language at the bottom:
I certify that I am competent to translate from [the language of the document] to English and that the above [identify the document and to whom it pertains; for example, “Birth Certificate of Maritza Malakoff”] is a correct and true translation to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Signed: [translator’s full name]

Address: __________________________________
Telephone: ________________________________
Date: _____________________________________
If you prefer, however, you can hire a professional translator. That person should also add the same certification at the bottom of the translation.



Need More Time to Grow your Business?


Richard Dube handyman


Ad Worcester County Management


Eviction Movers Proxima