Our Massachusetts rental agreements have been simplified to help as many landlords as possible. Almost all landlords will want to modify these starting points. Review the optional clauses here and add them into your agreements.
- Addition of Fleming v. Greystar pet rent.
- Extended delay-in occupancy clause and made it symmetric with respect to renter and landlord rights, especially for COVID-19.
- Added clarification on the noise clause (it’s not okay for noise to be heard in other units).
- Added language recommended for any use of sensors and smart home devices.
- Internal versions only, not released
- Added clause to make the agreement subject to the Condominium Master Deed.
- Original version
To view this form, you must be logged-in and a member in good standing
Tax Escalation Clauses
To view all of this presentation, you must be logged-in and a member in good standing.
Slides are available only for members in good standing who are logged in.