We've slightly altered our event schedule to bring you important information related to recently stepped-up code enforcement. Even experienced
landlords with first-rate buildings are now being cited for fire code violations that were unenforced for decades. Now they're being enforced. Owners
in Chicopee, West Springfield, and Agawam have been given 30 days to comply from first citation. We want you to have advance warning.
We have been in contact with Lt. Jacob Dushane, Fire Inspector, Agawam Fire Dept who has arranged for
H. Jacob Nunnemacher and/or Jennifer Hoyt, Massachusetts Division of Fire Safety, formerly the Massachusetts State Fire Marshal's Office, and Willie Spears, Springfield Fire Department,
to come speak to us.
Thursday, December 13th
RHAGS Meeting Agenda
- 5:30pm Sign-in and Networking
- Cash bar
- Networking draws from Springfield, West Springfield, Holyoke, Chicopee, Ludlow, Wilbraham, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Agawam, Southwick, Southampton, Easthampton, Northampton, Westhampton, Hadley, South Hadley, Granby, Amherst, Belchertown, Ware, Palmer, Warren, Monson, and Hampden.
- 6:00pm Buffet dinner
- 6:40pm State-wide Business Update and Member Minutes
- 7:00pm Local Updates
- 7:05pm Legal Update
- 7:10pm Fire Code Enforcement
- 8:30pm Networking
- 9:00pm Doors Close
Springfield Country Club
1375 Elm St
West Springfield, MA 01089
- Hot buffet dinner, incl. salad and rolls
- Cash bar
- Hot Coffee & Tea
- Dessert (cookies, brownies, and blondies)
*Dietary restrictions: purchase an early-bird ticket and email email@example.com, we will accommodate you.
Open to the public. Non-members always welcome!
- Public: $41.00
- Members: $31.00
- Early bird, reserve seven days prior by 12pm:
- Public: $36.00
- Members: $26.00