Technology can save time, reduce risk, and earn higher rents by shutting off the water, giving renters keyless entry, and keeping vandals away all without us having to be there. Why would you ever attempt to manage a property without a little remote assistance? Come see what easy and affordable steps you can take to modernize your units, eliminate travel time, and get a higher return on your investment.
Use-cases we will be considering:
- Establishing network connections at a property with no office
- Rekeying locks
- Remotely controlling tenants and contractor access
- Controlling / Reducing water, heat, or electrical expenses
- Freeze protection
- Leak detection
- Security cameras and break-in deterrence
We will be going over smart thermostats, water leak detection and shutoff, smart locks, door and window sensors, video monitoring, and more.
This part of the presentation will be given by Charles Hadsell, MassLandlords member, CEO at ePropertyCare, and experienced MassLandlords presenter.
"No Sales Pitch" Guarantee
MassLandlords offers attendees of directly managed events a "No Sales Pitch" guarantee. If a guest speaker offers services, their presentation will not discuss pricing, promotions, or reasons why you should hire them. We do not permit speakers to pay for or sponsor events. Guest speakers are chosen for their expertise and willingness to present helpful educational content. Your purchase of an event ticket sustains our nonprofit model.
Open to attendees statewide
This event is regionally branded in keeping with a local tradition. This region used to meet in-person on this day at this time. You are welcome to participate in this virtual meeting no matter where you are in the state.
Wednesday, May 6th
Waltham Virtual Meeting Agenda
- 6:30pm Sign-in and virtual networking: you can chit chat with others as people log in
- 6:40pm MassLandlords Business Update and Member Minutes
- Member Minutes - Any member can have the mic for 60 seconds (introduce yourself, ask a question, share words of wisdom, etc.)
- 7:05pm Local Manager Meeting Introduction
- 7:10pm Speaker
- 8:00pm Virtual meeting ends
During the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, this event series is being replaced by webinars or virtual meetings held during the normal event time. Please do not go to the physical event location. If you require assistance using webinar or virtual meeting technology, please contact us at 774-314-1896 or firstname.lastname@example.org a day or two prior to the event. We can send instructions in time for you to participate.
- Virtual meetings include optional audience participation via video, phone, and screenshare and are not recorded.
- Webinars have limited participation options (typed questions only) and are recorded.
Virtual Meeting Details (hosted by Zoom)
- We will share our video, audio, and computer screen and slides.
- Optional: You can share your video with everyone, talk to everyone, and type chat with everyone. Video sharing is not required. Talking is not required.
Passwords are emailed upon purchase of a ticket. If you do not receive your password within a minute, check your spam. If it's not in spam, email email@example.com before the event or at the start. We check email during event startup.
Douglas Quattrochi is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: Waltham Virtual Meeting May 6, 2020 Time: May 6, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/902247906 Meeting ID: 902 247 906 Password: Will be emailed One tap mobile +13126266799,,902247906# US (Chicago) +16468769923,,902247906# US (New York) Dial by your location +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 646 876 9923 US (New York) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US +1 301 715 8592 US +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose) Meeting ID: 902 247 906 Password: Will be emailed Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aezzlVDnur
Please use the zoom "test audio" feature to evaluate your microphone prior to the meeting start time. You will be allowed to talk to others if your microphone is good and there is no background noise. We reserve the right to mute anyone for any reason. Attendees without a microphone or who don't want to be heard can type questions.
Open to the public. Membership is not required!
- Contemporaneous participation:
- Public: $10
- Members: $7
- Premium Members: No charge and no need to register (Password will be emailed)
This event will not be recorded.
This event is operated by MassLandlords staff.
Want to speak at a MassLandlords meeting? Submit a speaker request.
This is part of the Greater Waltham rental real estate networking and training series.