Tonight will be landlord trivia night with categories in the style of Jeopardy! (We <3 you, Alex!). Categories include:
- Put it in Writing,
- Order in the Court,
- Landlording 101,
- Were you Paying Attention, and
- MassLandlords Masterpiece Theatre with amateur acting and useful case studies,
among others. Attendees will be competing for bragging rights. Test your knowledge and have some fun with landlord-tenant law and business practice.
This segment will be run by Paul Harris of Drew Management Corporation and Charlie O'Neill of Charles River Properties.
"No Sales Pitch" Guarantee
MassLandlords offers attendees of directly managed events a "No Sales Pitch" guarantee. If a guest speaker offers services, their presentation will not discuss pricing, promotions, or reasons why you should hire them.
We do not permit speakers to pay for or sponsor events. Guest speakers are chosen for their expertise and willingness to present helpful
educational content. Your purchase of an event ticket sustains our nonprofit model.
Wednesday, March 4th
Charles River Meeting Agenda
- 6:00pm Sign-in/Networking
- Networking draws from Waltham, Newton, Weston, Watertown, Wellesley, Wellesley Hills, Lincoln, Dover, Arlington, Belmont, and the western ends of Cambridge and Boston.
- 6:10pm Pizza and sodas provided
- 6:40pm Helpline Advisor Peter Shapiro with the MassLandlords Business Update
- Member Minutes - Any member can have the mic for 60 seconds (introduce yourself, ask a question, share words of wisdom, etc.)
- 7:00pm Trivia
- 7:50pm Networking
The La Cava Center at Bentley University, Third Floor
175 Forest St
Waltham, MA 02452
Getting there and Parking
Lots of free parking available at this hour. For your ease of access, do not use the Beaver St entrance. Enter at the Main Entrance on Forest Street and park in Lot 1 or Lot 2. The Conference Center is signed on the north corner of the main quadrangle. Refer to the image below for lot locations and correct entrance into building.
Very easy venue to get to once you've seen it. Short walk from the lot to the door.
- Pizza, salad
- Soda, Water
- Please feel free to bring a dinner that meets your dietary goals/restrictions
Open to the public. Membership is not required! This event is being subsidized by earmarked member donations.
- Early-bird, reserve seven days prior by 12pm:
- Premium Members: No charge and no need to register