We'll be having a round table (really, zoom) discussion about any rental real estate topics. This meeting is a great opportunity for attendees to learn from each other's experiences. Bring your questions about tenant issues, lease agreements and addenda, or best practices.
COVID-19, the eviction moratorium, and nonpayment will likely feature prominently in the discussion. It's up to you.
Attendees are welcome to share their own experiences, warnings, pearls of wisdom, and more. Participation is not required, you're welcome to come and just listen.
This event will be moderated by volunteers and/or staff with significant and compliant rental experience, including Doug Quattrochi and Sue McMahon.
"No Sales Pitch" Guarantee
MassLandlords offers attendees of directly managed events a "No Sales Pitch" guarantee. If a guest speaker offers services, their presentation will not discuss pricing, promotions, or reasons why you should hire them. We do not permit speakers to pay for or sponsor events. Guest speakers are chosen for their expertise and willingness to present helpful educational content. Your purchase of an event ticket sustains our nonprofit model.
Open to attendees statewide
This event is regionally branded in keeping with a local tradition. This region used to meet in-person on this day at this time. You are welcome to participate in this virtual meeting no matter where you are in the state.
Thursday, May 14th
Virtual Meeting Agenda
Virtual registration desk opens at 6:10pm and can be accessed by calling 774-314-1896, Option 6 or emailing email@example.com. We will walk you through any technological challenge.
- 6:00pm Sign-in and virtual networking: you can chit chat with others as people log in
- 6:40pm MassLandlords Business Update and Member Minutes
- Member Minutes - Any member can have the mic for 60 seconds (introduce yourself, ask a question, share words of wisdom, etc.)
- 7:05pm Local Manager Meeting Introduction
- 7:10pm Round Table Discussion
- 8:00pm Virtual meeting ends
During the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, this event series is being replaced by webinars or virtual meetings held during the normal event time. Please do not go to the physical event location. If you require assistance using webinar or virtual meeting technology, please contact us at 774-314-1896 or firstname.lastname@example.org a day or two prior to the event. We can send instructions in time for you to participate.
- Virtual meetings include optional audience participation via video, phone, and screenshare and are not recorded.
- Webinars have limited participation options (typed questions only) and are recorded.
Virtual Meeting Details (hosted by Zoom)
- We will share our video, audio, and computer screen and slides.
- Optional: You can share your video with everyone, talk to everyone, and type chat with everyone. Video sharing is not required. Talking is not required.
Passwords are emailed upon purchase of a ticket. If you do not receive your password within a minute, check your spam. If it's not in spam, email email@example.com before the event or at the start. We check email during event startup.
Join Zoom Meeting Topic: Springfield Virtual Meeting 2020-05-14 Time: May 14, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81171674256 Meeting ID: 811 7167 4256 Password: Will be emailed One tap mobile +13126266799,,81171674256#,,#,277785# US (Chicago) +16468769923,,81171674256#,,#,277785# US (New York) Dial by your location +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 646 876 9923 US (New York) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US +1 301 715 8592 US +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose) Meeting ID: 811 7167 4256 Password: Will be emailed Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kHPMtaqJv
Please use the zoom "test audio" feature to evaluate your microphone prior to the meeting start time. You will be allowed to talk to others if your microphone is good and there is no background noise. We reserve the right to mute anyone for any reason. Attendees without a microphone or who don't want to be heard can type questions.
Open to the public. Membership is not required!
- Contemporaneous participation:
- Public: $10
- Members: $7
- Premium Members: No charge and no need to register. Click here for meeting details and password.
This event will not be recorded.
This event is operated by MassLandlords staff.
Want to speak at a MassLandlords meeting? Submit a speaker request.
This is part of the Springfield rental real estate networking and training series.