Even if your taxes are already done, you don't want to miss this presentation on
Opportunity Zones, which are a new way to invest and then defer or eliminate capital gains. Think 1031 with different strings attached, only with an
eventual full forgiveness in some circumstances.
And if your taxes aren't done, you'll learn all about the Qualified Business Income deduction, in which business owners and many landlords will
qualify to write off 20% of their revenue as a thank-you from Uncle Sam for employing people and/or capital.
This part of the presenation will be given by Nate Zielonka of Zielonka Financial Managment.
Have you seen our Charles River volunteer website? Market data available on rent levels for Waltham and surrounding areas.
We encourage you to also take the poll on your current views of the rental market.
Use the "Contact Us" form to request a login at crrha.org
Wednesday, March 6th
Charles River Meeting Agenda
- 6:00pm Sign-in/Networking
- Networking draws from Waltham, Newton, Weston, Watertown, Wellesley, Wellesley Hills, Lincoln, Dover, Arlington, Belmont, and the western ends of Cambridge and Boston.
- 6:30pm Pizza and sodas provided
- 7:00pm Executive Director Doug Quattrochi with the MassLandlords Business Update
- Member Minutes - Any member can have the mic for 60 seconds (introduce yourself, ask a question, share words of wisdom, etc.)
- 7:20pm Taxes
- 8:00pm Networking and small group discussion
- 9:00pm Doors Close
Charles River Properties
382 Watertown St
Newton, MA 02458
Lots of street parking available at this hour. Public parking lot behind Village Bank near corner of Adams and Watertown Streets.
- Soda, Water
- Please feel free to bring a dinner that meets your dietary goals/restrictions
Open to the public. Membership is not required! Seating is limited to 25. If tickets are active, seats are available.
- Public: $15.00
- Members: $10.00