Judge Kane and Clerk Magistrate Michael Doherty
Associate Justice Jonathan Kane was sworn in to the Western Division Housing Court on August 9, 2019.
We will give a warm welcome to Judge Kane, learn about his approach to
landlord-tenant law, and share our perspectives on how the court can continue to serve all the residents of our Commonwealth, especially in the west.
Judge Kane will be accompanied by Clerk Magistrate Doherty, whom we welcomed earlier this year. The Clerk Magistrate will
answer any remaining or additional questions from last time.
"No Sales Pitch" Guarantee
MassLandlords offers attendees of directly managed events a "No Sales Pitch" guarantee. If a guest speaker offers services, their presentation will not discuss pricing, promotions, or reasons why you should hire them.
We do not permit speakers to pay for or sponsor events. Guest speakers are chosen for their expertise and willingness to present helpful
educational content. Your purchase of an event ticket sustains our nonprofit model.
Thursday, October 10th
RHAGS Meeting Agenda
- 5:30pm Sign-in and Networking
- Cash bar
- Networking draws from Springfield, West Springfield, Holyoke, Chicopee, Ludlow, Wilbraham, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Agawam, Southwick, Southampton, Easthampton, Northampton, Westhampton, Hadley, South Hadley, Granby, Amherst, Belchertown, Ware, Palmer, Warren, Monson, and Hampden.
- 6:00pm Buffet dinner
- 6:40pm State-wide Business Update and Member Minutes
- 7:00pm Local Updates
- 7:05pm Legal Update
- 7:10pm Associate Justice Jonathan Kane, Clerk Magistrate Michael Doherty
- 8:30pm Networking
- 9:00pm Doors Close
Twin Hills Country Club
700 Wolf Swamp Rd
Longmeadow, MA 01106
- Hot buffet dinner, incl. salad and rolls
- Cash bar
- Hot Coffee & Tea
*Dietary restrictions: purchase an early-bird ticket and update the goals/restrictions field in your profile, we will accommodate you.
Open to the public. Membership is not required!
- Early bird, reserve seven days prior by 12pm:
Nametags are printed for all early-bird tickets and premium members.
- First time attendees: Join as a member before leaving the event, your public ticket will be credited toward membership.
- Members: Bring a first-time attendee who joins at the event, your membership will be extended by one month free. No limit.