What is the Nomination Process?
The nomination process starts when you nominate yourself or someone you know well. MassLandlords staff will then confirm the nomination with the nominee via email.
Required information for Good Neighbors to appear on the ballot:
- Your nomination description; and
- Nothing else (Good Neighbor nominees are not asked to do any work).
Required information for nominees for the Board of Directors (to be provided by nominee):
- Two pictures: a building exterior and a building interior for a rental the nominee owns or manages;
- A 300-word (short) biography; and
- A 300-word (short) vision statement for what MassLandlords can and should become.