Buy tickets for rental real estate networking and training.
Russell Sabadosa, East Longmeadow
Jane Gasek, Worcester
Open to the public! Membership is not required.
|Public Ticket||Member Ticket|
|Virtual Crash Course Two Days - Sat May 30 & June 6
The MassLandlords Crash Course in Landlording
|Waltham & Statewide Virtual Meeting - Wed June 3
Round Table Discussion
|Marlborough Virtual Meeting - Tue June 9
Round Table Discussion
|$5||MWPOA members pay annual dues then free!|
|Worcester & Statewide Virtual Meeting - Wed June 10
Landlord Tenant Attorney Mark Burrell
|Fitchburg - Thu June 11
|$10||NWCLA members pay annual dues then free!|
|Springfield & Statewide Virtual Meeting - Thu June 11
Early bird pricing available until noon seven days prior.
- 2626.August.SundayNo events
- 2727.August.MondayNo events
- 2828.August.TuesdayNo events
- 2929.August.WednesdayNo events
- 3030.August.ThursdayGateway City Artshttps://masslandlords.net/event-web/holyoke-2018-08-30/92 Race St, Holyoke, MA 01040, USA
Our next Holyoke Networking Event is set for Thursday August 30 at 6 PM at Gateway City Arts (92 Race Street, Holyoke). We are in the conference room on the second floor.
Attending will be Aaron Vega, our state rep, to give us an update on legislation. So come prepared to discuss all your issues with state laws.
Also, we will be having an informal discussion about fire alarm codes in Holyoke. The fire department is pushing for monitored systems, so this is your chance to get together with the other landlords so we have a common front.
Since we have reduced the frequency of Holyoke meetings, it is important that you attend, so your voice is heard!
Register here: https://masslandlords.net/events/holyoke-registration/
- 3131.August.FridayNo events
- 0101.September.SaturdayNo events
Find events by location, from west to east:
- Pittsfield (RHABC): 3rd Tuesday
- West Springfield (RHAGS): 2nd Thursday
- Southbridge (SWCLA): 1st Monday
- Worcester (WPOA): 2nd Wednesday
- Fitchburg (NWCLA): 2nd Thursday
- Marlborough (MWPOA): 2nd Tuesday
- Waltham (CRRHA): 1st Wednesday
- Cambridge: 3rd Tuesday
Technical note about purchasing:
Due to a technical limitation of our site, you will need to purchase tickets one at a time. After the first purchase additional tickets can be purchased with one click, without reentering your information.
If you have trouble purchasing online, mark your calendar and come pay at the door. If any event were to sell out we would send an email. Make sure you are on our mailing list and subscribed to updates about local events.
If you have any questions concerning events, please contact us at email@example.com.