Marlborough Virtual Meeting Tue June 9: Round Table Discussion
Our June meeting is going to be another zoom conference call. Sherri Way will initiate it, look for details on the MWPOA Message Board. We'll be having a discussion about any rental real estate topics. This meeting is a great opportunity for attendees to learn from each other's experiences. Bring your questions about tenant issues, lease agreements and addenda, or best practices.
Tuesday, June 9th
MetroWest Property Owners Association Meeting Agenda
- 7:00pm Zoom Meeting Starts
- 8:00pm Zoom Meeting Ends
During the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, this event series is being replaced by webinars or virtual meetings held during the normal event time. Please do not go to the physical event location. If you require assistance using webinar or virtual meeting technology, please contact us at 774-314-1896 or email@example.com a day or two prior to the event. We can send instructions in time for you to participate.
- Virtual meetings include optional audience participation via video, phone, and screenshare and are not recorded.
- Webinars have limited participation options (typed questions only) and are recorded.
Pricing & RSVP
Open to the public! Membership is not required. *MWPOA Members* RSVP by emailing your full name to Laurel firstname.lastname@example.org
- MassLandlords.net/MWPOA Members pay $100 annual MWPOA dues and each meeting is free, just RSVP!
- MassLandlords.net Members and general public: $5
This event is operated by volunteers.