Join us from the comfort of your home to learn about maintenance tips, signs of wear, needs for replacement, gutter and drain care, and what to know from a property management perspective, when it comes to actually getting the work done!
Our guest speaker is Red Dog's Roofing. With more than five decades of experience, this company is hardworking and dedicated, with a passion for roofing that is evident in their workmanship.
Meetings are open to the public! Become a member and the annual dues pay for all 10 meetings a year!
Thursday, May 14th
NWCLA Meeting Agenda
Visit nwcla.com for any last-minute updates or changes.
- 7:00pm Presentations
During the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, this event series is being replaced by webinars or virtual meetings held during the normal event time. Please do not go to the physical event location. If you require assistance using webinar or virtual meeting technology, please contact us at 774-314-1896 or firstname.lastname@example.org a day or two prior to the event. We can send instructions in time for you to participate.
- Virtual meetings include optional audience participation via video, phone, and screenshare and are not recorded.
- Webinars have limited participation options (typed questions only) and are recorded.
Membership not required! Open to the public.
- Early-bird ends seven days prior @ 12pm:
- Public and Members other than NWCLA: $10
- MassLandlords.net/NWCLA members: pay annual dues, then free
Meeting details and password will be emailed before the event.
This event is operated by volunteers.