Join us from the comfort of your home for a presentation from HomeWorks Energy, Inc. to learn about the benefits of the Mass Save program, and how the process is continuing virtually.
Energy Efficiency, Simplified. HomeWorks Energy, Inc. makes it easy for homeowners to reduce their energy costs and carbon footprints. As a Mass Save® partner and the largest Home Performance Contractor in Massachusetts, they're proud to be leading the region in energy efficiency. "It’s our business to create greener homes and more green in savings, and that’s great for all of us."
Meetings are open to the public! Tickets are $10. Zoom meeting information will be provided the day of the event. Become a member and the annual dues pay for all 10 meetings a year!
Thursday, November 12th
NWCLA Meeting Agenda
Visit nwcla.com for any last-minute updates or changes.
- 7:00pm Presentations
Participation is Easy
As a result of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, our events have been replaced by webinars or virtual meetings held during the traditional event time for each former location:
- Virtual meetings include optional audience participation via video, phone, and screenshare and are not recorded.
- Webinars have limited participation options (typed questions only) and are recorded.
Membership not required! Open to the public.
- Early-bird ends seven days prior @ 12pm:
- Public and Members other than NWCLA: $10
- MassLandlords.net/NWCLA members: pay annual dues, then free
Zoom meeting information will be provided the day of the event
This event is operated by volunteers.