Join us for our monthly meeting, this month we will hear from Justin Grenier, or Grenier Public Adjusters. Learn about the types of claims public adjusters work with, and how their help may result in a higher settlement from your insurance company.
A public insurance adjuster (or public adjuster) is a licensed insurance professional hired by a policyholder to document, prepare, and present a claim on your behalf to negotiate the best settlement for the you, the policyholder. Unlike insurance staff adjusters and independent adjusters, who work for insurance companies, Grenier Public Adjusters works for you.
Meetings are open to the public! In-person tickets are $20. Zoom tickets are $10. Zoom meeting information will be provided the day of the event. Become a member and the annual dues pay for all 10 meetings a year!
Thursday, October 13th
NWCLA Meeting Agenda
Visit nwcla.com for any last-minute updates or changes.
- 7:00pm Dinner, Networking & Presentations
- Networking draws from 25 towns including Fitchburg, Gardner, Leominster, Athol, Holden, Ayer, Orange, Ashburnham, Spencer, Ashby, Lunenburg, Townsend, Westminster, Princeton, Sterling, Lancaster, Shirley, Groton, Pepperell, Winchedon, Templeton, and Hubbardston.
In Person Location
British American Club
1 Simonds Road
Fitchburg, MA 01420
- Dinner will be provided.
NWCLA Membership not required! Open to the public.
- In person ticket - Public and MassLandlords Members other than NWCLA: $20
- Zoom ticket - Public and Members other than NWCLA: $10
- MassLandlords.net/NWCLA members: pay annual NWCLA dues, then free
If you purchase the $10 Zoom ticket or are an active NWCLA member the Zoom meeting information will be sent by email on the day of the event.
This event will be recorded and accessible for active NWCLA members only at https://www.nwcla.com/members/meeting-recordings/. Please note if you are not an active NWCLA but do purchase a ticket you will not be able to access the recording.
This event is operated by volunteers.