Join us for our monthly meeting, this month we will hear from Mediation Services at North Central MA (MSI).
MSI is part of a statewide initiative to provide free mediation services to landlords and tenants who are trying to avoid eviction proceedings in court. MSI offers a range of conflict management services, all designed to help our clients reach resolution or to improve their negotiating skills by providing them with the skills they need.
Meetings are open to the public! In-person tickets are $20. Zoom tickets are $10. Zoom meeting information will be provided the day of the event. Become a member and the annual dues pay for all 10 meetings a year!
Thursday, January 13th
NWCLA Meeting Agenda
Visit nwcla.com for any last-minute updates or changes.
- 7:00pm Dinner, Networking & Presentations
- Networking draws from 25 towns including Fitchburg, Gardner, Leominster, Athol, Holden, Ayer, Orange, Ashburnham, Spencer, Ashby, Lunenburg, Townsend, Westminster, Princeton, Sterling, Lancaster, Shirley, Groton, Pepperell, Winchedon, Templeton, and Hubbardston.
In Person Location
British American Club
1 Simonds Road
Fitchburg, MA 01420
- Dinner will be provided.
NWCLA Membership not required! Open to the public.
- In person ticket - Public and Members other than NWCLA: $20
- Zoom ticket - Public and Members other than NWCLA: $10
- MassLandlords.net/NWCLA members: pay annual NWCLA dues, then free for Zoom or In Person
If you purchase the $10 Zoom ticket or are an active NWCLA member the Zoom meeting information will be sent by email on the day of the event.
This event will be recorded and accessible for active NWCLA members only at https://www.nwcla.com/members/meeting-recordings/.
This event is operated by volunteers.