Join or Renew Waltham Membership

As of December 29, 2021, Charles River Rental Housing Association membership is awarded automatically: simply join or renew with MassLandlords and tell us you own or manage in Middlesex or Norfolk County. After signing up, tell us you care about a town or city in the Charles River region using the "Municipalities" option. The Charles River Rental Housing Association is a directly managed chapter of MassLandlords, Inc. Once you join MassLandlords, there is no additional cost to join CRRHA.

Join CRRHA by Joining MassLandlords Here

Charles River Region


Testimonials from Waltham Rental Property Owners and Managers

95% of 2016-2017 event feedback was glowing, and we've made improvements for next season based on the other 5%. Most event feedback is anonymously submitted:

  • "Nice venue - Nice food. Speaker - very informational. Landlords need this info."
  • "Good speakers! Good meeting! Thanks" - Mike
  • "Enjoyed both presentations. Very helpful. Keep it up! Thanks!" - Sharda