Buy tickets for rental real estate networking and training.
Russell Sabadosa, East Longmeadow
Jane Gasek, Worcester
Open to the public! Membership is not required.
|Public Ticket||Member Ticket|
|Cape, Islands & Statewide Virtual Meeting - Mon November 30
|Statewide Virtual Meeting - Wed December 02
Insurance Overview for Rental Properties
|Webinar - Fri December 04
Early Warning System
|Virtual Crash Course Two Days - Sat December 05&19
The MassLandlords Crash Course in Landlording
|Southbridge - Mon December 07
|Free for first time||Free|
|Statewide Virtual Meeting - Wed December 09
Asset Strategy and Capital Gain Tax Strategies for Landlords
|Fitchburg - Thu December 10
Spin the Wheel & Bingo: A Merry COVID Christmas
|$10||NWCLA members pay annual dues, then free|
Early bird pricing available until noon seven days prior.
- 3030.August.SundayNo events
- 3131.August.MondayNo events
- 0101.September.TuesdayNo events
Waltham & Statewide Virtual Meeting Wed September 2: Multifamilies and Single Families Sold: Market Update Discussionhttps://masslandlords.net/event-web/waltham-statewide-virtual-meeting-2020-09-02/
We’ll start this event by reviewing sales data for multifamily and single family buildings by select regions and across the state:
- How many listings have there been compared to this time last year?
- How many days does an average listing stay on the market?
- How many days does it take to get an offer?
- What’s the sales to list price ratio?
We’ll then have a round table discussion about the trends driving the market and what you may be seeing yourself.
Are multifamilies selling even with nonpayment issues? What’s the impact
of the eviction moratorium? Are single families in greater demand because people fled urban cores?
Attendees are welcome to share their own experiences. Participation is not required, you’re welcome to come and just listen.
This discussion will be moderated by Rich Trifone. With 25 years of experience in both buying and selling real estate,
Rich has developed strong relationships with lenders for both residential and investment lending that enables him to serve
Worcester County and Greater Boston with consistent success.
Rich has served as Program Director and on the Board of Directors of the Worcester Property Owners Association, and helped oversee it’s
reorganization into MassLandlords.
He has also served two terms on the Citizens’ Advisory Council for the City of Worcester.
He is a recipient of the 2017 Top Producers Award from the Realtors Association of Central MA.
You may have seen Rich on an episode of HGTV’s House Hunters aired in 2016!
Rich’s passion for what he does is evident in the service he gives his clients, his dedication to
detailed management of transactions, and his goal of making sure everything fits client criteria to make your best decisions.
“No Sales Pitch” Guarantee
MassLandlords offers attendees of directly managed events a “No Sales Pitch” guarantee. If a guest speaker offers services, their presentation will not discuss pricing, promotions, or reasons why you should hire them.
We do not permit speakers to pay for or sponsor events. Guest speakers are chosen for their expertise and willingness to present helpful
educational content. Your purchase of an event ticket sustains our nonprofit model.
Open to attendees statewide
This event is regionally branded in keeping with a local tradition. This region used to meet in-person on this day at this time.
You are welcome to participate in this virtual meeting no matter where you are in the state.
Wednesday, September 2nd
Virtual Meeting Agenda
- 4:10pm Sign-in and virtual networking: you can chit chat with others as people log in
- 4:40pm MassLandlords Business Update and Member Minutes
- Member Minutes – Any member can have the mic for 60 seconds (introduce yourself, ask a question, share words of wisdom, etc.)
- 5:00pm Local Manager Meeting Introduction
- 5:05pm Rich Trifone with short slides and broader discussion on the market
- 6:00pm Virtual meeting ends
Participation is Easy
As a result of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, our events have been replaced by webinars or virtual meetings
held during the traditional event time for each former location:
- Virtual meetings include optional audience participation via video, phone, and screenshare
and are not recorded.
- Webinars have limited participation options (typed questions only) and are recorded.
Our virtual registration desk is open for all events one hour starting 30 minutes prior to the event start time.
Call 774-314-1896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for live, real-time help signing in
and using your technology.
If joining a virtual meeting, please use the zoom “test audio” feature. You will be
allowed to talk to others if your microphone is good and there is no background noise.
We reserve the right to mute anyone for any reason. Attendees without a microphone or who don’t want to be heard can type questions.
Virtual Meeting Details (hosted by Zoom)
We will share our video, audio, and computer screen and slides.
- Optional: You can share your video with everyone, talk to everyone, and type chat with everyone. Video sharing is not required. Talking is not required.
Password will be emailed and viewable online.
Topic: Waltham and Statewide Virtual Meeting September 2, 2020
Time: Sep 2, 2020 04:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 851 4675 1329
Passcode: Will be emailed
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 851 4675 1329
Passcode: Will be emailed
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kQqS2802J
Open to the public. Membership is not required!
- Contemporaneous participation:
- Public: $10
- Members: $7
- Premium Members: No charge and no need to register. Click here for meeting details and password.
This event will not be recorded.
This event is operated by MassLandlords staff.
Want to speak at a MassLandlords meeting? Submit a speaker request.
This is part of the Greater Waltham rental real estate networking and training series.
- 0303.September.ThursdayNo events
- 0404.September.FridayNo events
- 0505.September.SaturdayNo events
Find events by location, from west to east:
- Pittsfield (RHABC): 3rd Tuesday
- West Springfield (RHAGS): 2nd Thursday
- Southbridge (SWCLA): 1st Monday
- Worcester (WPOA): 2nd Wednesday
- Fitchburg (NWCLA): 2nd Thursday
- Marlborough (MWPOA): 2nd Tuesday
- Waltham (CRRHA): 1st Wednesday
- Cambridge: 3rd Tuesday
Technical note about purchasing:
Due to a technical limitation of our site, you will need to purchase tickets one at a time. After the first purchase additional tickets can be purchased with one click, without reentering your information.
If you have trouble purchasing online, mark your calendar and come pay at the door. If any event were to sell out we would send an email. Make sure you are on our mailing list and subscribed to updates about local events.
If you have any questions concerning events, please contact us at email@example.com.