Buy tickets for rental real estate networking and training.
Russell Sabadosa, East Longmeadow
Jane Gasek, Worcester
Open to the public! Membership is not required.
|Public Ticket||Member Ticket|
|Pittsfield - Tue 05/21
Berkshire County Sheriff and Housing Court Staff
|Free for first time||Dinner, typically around $22 Contact Rick for more info|
|Cambridge - Tue 05/21
Cash-flow Positive Solar for Landlords
|Newton - Wed 06/05
Last Charles River Event of the Season: Asset Protection and Estate Planning, LLC’s, Inc’s, and Trusts
|Worcester - Wed 06/12
Albion Show-and-Tell, Bubble Panel
|Fitchburg - Thu 06/13
Q&A with the Board of Health
|$15||$20||NWCLA members: pay
annual dues then free
Early bird pricing available until noon seven days prior.
- 1212.May.SundayNo events
- 1313.May.MondayNo events
- 1414.May.TuesdayMarlborough Fish and Gamehttps://masslandlords.net/event-web/marlborough-2019-05-14/1 Muddy Ln, Marlborough, MA 01752, USA
We’ll be hosting Andrew Piscatelli, Director of the Framingham Housing Authority to discuss all things Section 8. How does the program work?
What do inspections entail? Do well screened Section 8 renters really stay longer than average?
Tuesday, May 14th
MetroWest Property Owners Association Meeting Agenda
- 6:30pm Registration, socializing and dinner
- 7:00pm MassLandlords Business Update
- 7:15pm Program starts
Marlborough Fish and Game
1 Muddy Ln
Marlborough, MA 01752
- Hot buffet
Pricing & RSVP
Open to the public! Membership is not required. *MWPOA Members* RSVP by emailing your full name to Laurel firstname.lastname@example.org
- MassLandlords.net/MWPOA Members pay $100 annual MWPOA dues and each meeting is free, just RSVP!
- MassLandlords.net Members and general public: $5
This event is operated by volunteers.
- 1515.May.WednesdayNo events
- 1616.May.ThursdayNo events
- 1717.May.FridayNo events
- 1818.May.SaturdayNo events
Find events by location, from west to east:
- Pittsfield (RHABC): 3rd Tuesday
- West Springfield (RHAGS): 2nd Thursday
- Southbridge (SWCLA): 1st Monday
- Worcester (WPOA): 2nd Wednesday
- Fitchburg (NWCLA): 2nd Thursday
- Marlborough (MWPOA): 2nd Tuesday
- Waltham (CRRHA): 1st Wednesday
- Cambridge: 3rd Tuesday
Technical note about purchasing:
Due to a technical limitation of our site, you will need to purchase tickets one at a time. After the first purchase additional tickets can be purchased with one click, without reentering your information.
If you have trouble purchasing online, mark your calendar and come pay at the door. If any event were to sell out we would send an email. Make sure you are on our mailing list and subscribed to updates about local events.
If you have any questions concerning events, please contact us at email@example.com.