We'll be having a round table (really, zoom) discussion about any rental real estate topics. This meeting is a great opportunity for attendees to learn from each other's experiences. Bring your questions about socially distant showings and applications, tenant nonpayment, rental forms, or best practices in general. We will be discussing current events, COVID-19, and the eviction moratorium.
Attendees are welcome to share their own experiences, warnings, pearls of wisdom, and more. Participation is not required, you're welcome to come and just listen.
This event will be moderated by volunteers and/or staff with significant and compliant rental experience.
"No Sales Pitch" Guarantee
MassLandlords offers attendees of directly managed events a "No Sales Pitch" guarantee. If a guest speaker offers services, their presentation will not discuss pricing, promotions, or reasons why you should hire them. We do not permit speakers to pay for or sponsor events. Guest speakers are chosen for their expertise and willingness to present helpful educational content. Your purchase of an event ticket sustains our nonprofit model.
Open to attendees statewide
This event is regionally branded in keeping with a local tradition. This region used to meet in-person on this day at this time. You are welcome to participate in this virtual meeting no matter where you are in the state.
Wednesday, October 14th
Virtual Meeting Agenda
- 4:00pm Sign-in and virtual networking: you can chit chat with others as people log in
- 4:40pm MassLandlords Business Update and Member Minutes
- Member Minutes - Any member can have the mic for 60 seconds (introduce yourself, ask a question, share words of wisdom, etc.)
- 5:05pm Rich Merlino Meeting Introduction
- 5:10pm Round Table Discussion
- 6:00pm Virtual meeting ends
Participation is Easy
As a result of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, our events have been replaced by webinars or virtual meetings held during the traditional event time for each former location:
- Virtual meetings include optional audience participation via video, phone, and screenshare and are not recorded.
- Webinars have limited participation options (typed questions only) and are recorded.
Our virtual registration desk is open for all events one hour starting 30 minutes prior to the event start time. Call 774-314-1896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for live, real-time help signing in and using your technology.
If joining a virtual meeting, please use the zoom "test audio" feature. You will be allowed to talk to others if your microphone is good and there is no background noise. We reserve the right to mute anyone for any reason. Attendees without a microphone or who don't want to be heard can type questions.
Virtual Meeting Details (hosted by Zoom)
We will share our video, audio, and computer screen and slides.
- Optional: You can share your video with everyone, talk to everyone, and type chat with everyone. Video sharing is not required. Talking is not required.
Password will be emailed and viewable online.
Topic: Worcester and Statewide Virtual Meeting October 14, 2020 Time: Oct 14, 2020 04:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85101907616 Meeting ID: 851 0190 7616 Passcode: Will be emailed Dial by your location +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 646 876 9923 US (New York) +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) Meeting ID: 851 0190 7616 Passcode: Will be emailed Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kuQvV7QjB
Open to the public. Membership is not required!
- Contemporaneous participation:
- Public: $10
- Members: $7
- Premium Members: No charge and no need to register. Click here for meeting details and password.
This event will not be recorded.
This event is operated by MassLandlords staff.
Want to speak at a MassLandlords meeting? Submit a speaker request.
This is part of the Worcester rental real estate networking and training series.