We'll start this event by reviewing sales data for multifamily and single family buildings by select regions and across the state:
- How many listings have there been compared to this time last year?
- How many days does an average listing stay on the market?
- How many days does it take to get an offer?
- What's the sales to list price ratio?
We'll then have a round table discussion about the trends driving the market and what you may be seeing yourself. Are multifamilies selling even with nonpayment issues? What's the impact of the eviction moratorium? Are single families in greater demand because people fled urban cores?
Attendees are welcome to share their own experiences. Participation is not required, you're welcome to come and just listen.
This discussion will be moderated by Rich Trifone. With 25 years of experience in both buying and selling real estate, Rich has developed strong relationships with lenders for both residential and investment lending that enables him to serve Worcester County and Greater Boston with consistent success. Rich has served as Program Director and on the Board of Directors of the Worcester Property Owners Association, and helped oversee it's reorganization into MassLandlords. He has also served two terms on the Citizens’ Advisory Council for the City of Worcester. He is a recipient of the 2017 Top Producers Award from the Realtors Association of Central MA. You may have seen Rich on an episode of HGTV’s House Hunters aired in 2016! Rich’s passion for what he does is evident in the service he gives his clients, his dedication to detailed management of transactions, and his goal of making sure everything fits client criteria to make your best decisions.
"No Sales Pitch" Guarantee
MassLandlords offers attendees of directly managed events a "No Sales Pitch" guarantee. If a guest speaker offers services, their presentation will not discuss pricing, promotions, or reasons why you should hire them. We do not permit speakers to pay for or sponsor events. Guest speakers are chosen for their expertise and willingness to present helpful educational content. Your purchase of an event ticket sustains our nonprofit model.
Open to attendees statewide
This event is regionally branded in keeping with a local tradition. This region used to meet in-person on this day at this time. You are welcome to participate in this virtual meeting no matter where you are in the state.
Wednesday, September 2nd
Virtual Meeting Agenda
- 4:10pm Sign-in and virtual networking: you can chit chat with others as people log in
- 4:40pm MassLandlords Business Update and Member Minutes
- Member Minutes - Any member can have the mic for 60 seconds (introduce yourself, ask a question, share words of wisdom, etc.)
- 5:00pm Local Manager Meeting Introduction
- 5:05pm Rich Trifone with short slides and broader discussion on the market
- 6:00pm Virtual meeting ends
Participation is Easy
As a result of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, our events have been replaced by webinars or virtual meetings held during the traditional event time for each former location:
- Virtual meetings include optional audience participation via video, phone, and screenshare and are not recorded.
- Webinars have limited participation options (typed questions only) and are recorded.
Our virtual registration desk is open for all events one hour starting 30 minutes prior to the event start time. Call 774-314-1896 or email email@example.com for live, real-time help signing in and using your technology.
If joining a virtual meeting, please use the zoom "test audio" feature. You will be allowed to talk to others if your microphone is good and there is no background noise. We reserve the right to mute anyone for any reason. Attendees without a microphone or who don't want to be heard can type questions.
Virtual Meeting Details (hosted by Zoom)
We will share our video, audio, and computer screen and slides.
- Optional: You can share your video with everyone, talk to everyone, and type chat with everyone. Video sharing is not required. Talking is not required.
Password will be emailed and viewable online.
Topic: Waltham and Statewide Virtual Meeting September 2, 2020 Time: Sep 2, 2020 04:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85146751329 Meeting ID: 851 4675 1329 Passcode: Will be emailed Dial by your location +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 646 876 9923 US (New York) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose) Meeting ID: 851 4675 1329 Passcode: Will be emailed Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kQqS2802J
Open to the public. Membership is not required!
- Contemporaneous participation:
- Public: $10
- Members: $7
- Premium Members: No charge and no need to register. Click here for meeting details and password.
This event will not be recorded.
This event is operated by MassLandlords staff.
Want to speak at a MassLandlords meeting? Submit a speaker request.
This is part of the Greater Waltham rental real estate networking and training series.