We'll be having a round table (really, whole room) discussion about any rental real estate topics.
This meeting is a great opportunity for attendees to learn from each other's experiences.
Bring your questions about tenant issues, lease agreements and addenda, or best practices.
Attendees are welcome to share their own experiences, warnings, pearls of wisdom, and more. Participation is not required, you're welcome to come and just listen.
This event will be moderated by volunteers and/or staff with significant and compliant rental experience.
Have you seen our Charles River volunteer website? Market data available on rent levels for Waltham and surrounding areas.
We encourage you to also take the poll on your current views of the rental market.
Use the "Contact Us" form to request a login at crrha.org
"No Sales Pitch" Guarantee
MassLandlords offers attendees of directly managed events a "No Sales Pitch" guarantee. If a guest speaker offers services, their presentation will not discuss pricing, promotions, or reasons why you should hire them.
We do not permit speakers to pay for or sponsor events. Guest speakers are chosen for their expertise and willingness to present helpful
educational content. Your purchase of an event ticket sustains our nonprofit model.
Wednesday, January 8th
Charles River Meeting Agenda
- 6:00pm Sign-in/Networking
- Networking draws from Waltham, Newton, Weston, Watertown, Wellesley, Wellesley Hills, Lincoln, Dover, Arlington, Belmont, and the western ends of Cambridge and Boston.
- 6:10pm Pizza and sodas provided
- 6:40pm Executive Director Doug Quattrochi with the MassLandlords Business Update
- Member Minutes - Any member can have the mic for 60 seconds (introduce yourself, ask a question, share words of wisdom, etc.)
- 7:00pm Ask the Experts
- 8:20pm Networking
The La Cava Center at Bentley University, Third Floor
175 Forest St
Waltham, MA 02452
Getting there and Parking
Lots of parking available at this hour. For your ease of access, do not use the Beaver St entrance. Enter at the Main Entrance on Forest Street and park in Lot 1 or Lot 2. The Conference Center is signed on the north corner of the main quadrangle. Refer to the image below for lot locations and correct entrance into building.
- Pizza, salad
- Soda, Water
- Please feel free to bring a dinner that meets your dietary goals/restrictions
Open to the public. Membership is not required! This event is being subsidized by earmarked member donations.
- Early-bird, reserve seven days prior by 12pm:
- Premium Members: No charge and no need to register