Ronnie Bourgeois is past president of the Cape Code Property Owners and Managers Association. His presentation
on sound money management encompasses 54 years in the rental business. He started at age 20 and has since
executed over 3,000 leases and 500 evictions. He learned a lot from other owners and wants to give back by
talking about revenue and expense optimization, analyzing buildings, and being a hands-on manager.
Ronnie is passionate and looking forward to a great discussion. He is originally from Waltham.
Have you seen our Leave Stuff, Take Stuff Table?
Market your business, pick up handouts, give away an old doorknob. Everything goes on our first-come, first-served display
table at all our events. Please bring business cards, brochures, coupons. And feel free to pick up your own uncollected marketing materials at the end.
Everything not claimed end-of-night may be chucked.
Wednesday, December 5th
Charles River Meeting Agenda
- 5:30pm Sign-in/Networking/Dinner
- Networking draws from Waltham, Newton, Weston, Watertown, Wellesley, Wellesley Hills, Lincoln, Dover, Arlington, Belmont, and the western ends of Cambridge and Boston.
- 6:00pm Buffet Dinner by the Copper House Tavern
- 6:40pm Executive Director Doug Quattrochi with the MassLandlords Business Update
- Member Minutes - Any member can have the mic for 60 seconds (introduce yourself, ask a question, share words of wisdom, etc.)
- 7:00pm Ronnie Bourgeois
- 8:20pm Networking
- 9:00pm Doors Close
Best Western Waltham
380 Winter St.
Waltham, MA 02451
There is ample parking in the lot around the Best Western and down the hill by the Copper House Tavern. Please enter through the main lobby and look for the MassLandlords signs.
- Hot buffet Dinner
- Soda, Water, Coffee
- Waitstaff will serve alcohol, just ask
*Dietary restrictions: purchase an early-bird ticket and email email@example.com, we will accommodate you.
Open to the public. Membership is not required!
- After Early bird or at the door:
- Public: $35.00
- Members: $25.00
- Early-bird ends seven days prior at 12pm:
- Public: $30.00
- Members: $20.00