What happens when an attorney handles only landlord cases and no other matters? That attorney becomes a super-expert in helping landlords.
Come hear from local notable Attorney Inessa Shur, of Shur Law Group. Shur Law Group has been rated five stars over 11 Google Reviews
(which is a lot of reviews for a landlord-tenant specialist and a very high rating for an attorney).
Attorney Shur is known and respected by opposing attorneys, judges, mediators and court personnel. She will be
presenting the top ten mistakes she sees owners make, sharing stories from the trenches, and taking questions from the audience.
Shur Law Group has been representing landlords exclusively for a decade. They practice in all housing courts in Massachusetts,
represent owners of one unit as well as national management companies, and represent market and subsidized tenancies. Attorney Shur
started her practice with a small business mindset, and is always aware of and working toward your bottom line. Shur Law Group has two offices:
one in Framingham and one in Brookline.
Have you seen our Leave Stuff, Take Stuff Table?
Market your business, pick up handouts, give away an old doorknob. Everything goes on our first-come, first-served display
table at all our events. Please bring business cards, brochures, coupons. And feel free to pick up your own uncollected marketing materials at the end.
Everything not claimed end-of-night may be chucked.
Wednesday, November 7th
Charles River Meeting Agenda
- 5:30pm Sign-in/Networking/Dinner
- Networking draws from Waltham, Newton, Weston, Watertown, Wellesley, Wellesley Hills, Lincoln, Dover, Arlington, Belmont, and the western ends of Cambridge and Boston.
- 6:00pm Buffet Dinner by the Copper House Tavern
- 6:40pm Executive Director Doug Quattrochi with the MassLandlords Business Update
- Member Minutes - Any member can have the mic for 60 seconds (introduce yourself, ask a question, share words of wisdom, etc.)
- 7:00pm Attorney Inessa Shur, Top Ten Mistakes and generous Q&A time
- 8:20pm Networking
- 9:00pm Doors Close
Best Western Waltham
380 Winter St.
Waltham, MA 02451
There is ample parking in the lot around the Best Western and down the hill by the Copper House Tavern. Please enter through the main lobby and look for the MassLandlords signs.
- Hot buffet Dinner
- Soda, Water, Coffee
- Waitstaff will serve alcohol, just ask
*Dietary restrictions: purchase an early-bird ticket and email email@example.com, we will accommodate you.
Open to the public. Membership is not required!
- After Early bird or at the door:
- Public: $35.00
- Members: $25.00
- Early-bird ends seven days prior at 12pm:
- Public: $30.00
- Members: $20.00