Our April meeting is going to be a zoom conference call. Sherri Way will initiate it, look for details on the MWPOA Message Board. We will discuss COVID-19 and how it is impacting everyone. Just basically answer questions.
Tuesday, April 14th
MetroWest Property Owners Association Meeting Agenda
- 6:30pm Registration, socializing and dinner
- 7:00pm MassLandlords Business Update
- 7:15pm Program starts
During the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, this event series is being replaced by webinars or virtual meetings held during the normal event time. Please do not go to the physical event location. If you require assistance using webinar or virtual meeting technology, please contact us at 774-314-1896 or email@example.com a day or two prior to the event. We can send instructions in time for you to participate.
- Virtual meetings include optional audience participation via video, phone, and screenshare and are not recorded.
- Webinars have limited participation options (typed questions only) and are recorded.
Pricing & RSVP
Open to the public! Membership is not required. *MWPOA Members* RSVP by emailing your full name to Laurel firstname.lastname@example.org
- MassLandlords.net/MWPOA Members pay $100 annual MWPOA dues and each meeting is free, just RSVP!
- MassLandlords.net Members and general public: $5
This event is operated by volunteers.