Sunday, October 22nd
- 10:00am Start Time
- Running your property like a successful business
- The Sanitary Code and what to do with a “Order to Correct”
- Fire Prevention including smoke alarm, carbon monoxide and sprinkler requirements
- Working with the DPW– trash, parking, snow, and water/sewer
- Working successfully with Public Service Agencies– Section 8 and other programs
- Healthy Housing and Deleading– the Regulations are changing! Grants available
- Community Policing– crime, opioid crisis and tenant issues
- Proposed legislation that could affect your Real Estate Business
- Meet your City Councilor and local representatives to discuss neighborhood issue
- 2:00pm Doors close
50 Foster St.
Worcester, MA 01608
Attendees use door 2 entrance across from St. Vincent's Hospital, take escalator to 3rd floor.
With admission to this event, you also have admission to the Worcester Fall Home Show. Click here for more info on the home show.
Click here for documents from this event
Last year's Landlord Summit was great! Click here to learn about last year's event.