Join us for our monthly meeting, this month we will hear from our new sponsor, Pawsitive ID K9 Services. Learn about their unique services, and how K9s are used to detect bed bugs. Pawsitive Identity K9 Services detect bed bugs in homes or businesses using highly trained canines, Kirby & Charlie. Tom & Nina Welch have had the incredible pleasure of raising, and working with a variety of dogs for over 30 years. For just under a decade, Tom worked with K9 Kirby, for a pest control company, but the K9 program was cut due to Covid. So, in April of 2020, Pawsitive Identity K9 Services was born. Charlie recently joined the team in December of 2021. Both canines, as well as Tom, are NESDCA certified.
Meetings are open to the public! Zoom tickets are $10. Zoom meeting information will be provided the day of the event. First-time in-person visitors can attend for $20 per person to "check us out," with dinner included. If they decide to join, the $20 will be applied to an NWCLA membership, or sponsorship of choice, that night. Become a member and the annual dues pay for all 10 meetings a year!
Thursday, February 9th
NWCLA Meeting Agenda
Visit nwcla.com for any last-minute updates or changes.
- 7:00pm Dinner, Networking & Presentations
- Networking draws from 25 towns including Fitchburg, Gardner, Leominster, Athol, Holden, Ayer, Orange, Ashburnham, Spencer, Ashby, Lunenburg, Townsend, Westminster, Princeton, Sterling, Lancaster, Shirley, Groton, Pepperell, Winchedon, Templeton, and Hubbardston.
In Person Location
British American Club
1 Simonds Road
Fitchburg, MA 01420
- Dinner will be provided.
Open to NWCLA Members Only
NWCLA Membership not required! Open to the public.
- In person ticket - Public and MassLandlords Members other than NWCLA: $20
- Zoom ticket - Public and Members other than NWCLA: $10
- MassLandlords.net/NWCLA members: pay annual NWCLA dues, then free
If you purchase the $10 Zoom ticket or are an active NWCLA member the Zoom meeting information will be sent by email on the day of the event.
This event will be recorded and accessible for active NWCLA members only at https://www.nwcla.com/members/meeting-recordings/. Please note if you are not an active NWCLA but do purchase a ticket you will not be able to access the recording.
This event is operated by volunteers.