Join us for our monthly meeting, this month we will hear from Adam M. Beaudry, CPA, LLC. Learn about accounting and tax solutions that are tailored to you and your business needs.
Selecting the right CPA is important to the success of your business. At Adam M. Beaudry, CPA, LLC, their goal is to build long-term, client-focused relationships. They understand that each client has different needs, so they take the time to get to know your business. You can be confident that Adam M. Beaudry, CPA, LLC will handle all your tax and accounting needs and take the accounting burden off you so you can focus on your business.
Meetings are open to the public! In-person tickets are $20. Zoom tickets are $10. Zoom meeting information will be provided the day of the event. Become a member and the annual dues pay for all 10 meetings a year!
Thursday, November 10th
NWCLA Meeting Agenda
Visit nwcla.com for any last-minute updates or changes.
- 7:00pm Dinner, Networking & Presentations
- Networking draws from 25 towns including Fitchburg, Gardner, Leominster, Athol, Holden, Ayer, Orange, Ashburnham, Spencer, Ashby, Lunenburg, Townsend, Westminster, Princeton, Sterling, Lancaster, Shirley, Groton, Pepperell, Winchedon, Templeton, and Hubbardston.
In Person Location
British American Club
1 Simonds Road
Fitchburg, MA 01420
- Dinner will be provided.
NWCLA Membership not required! Open to the public.
- In person ticket - Public and MassLandlords Members other than NWCLA: $20
- Zoom ticket - Public and Members other than NWCLA: $10
- MassLandlords.net/NWCLA members: pay annual NWCLA dues, then free
If you purchase the $10 Zoom ticket or are an active NWCLA member the Zoom meeting information will be sent by email on the day of the event.
This event will be recorded and accessible for active NWCLA members only at https://www.nwcla.com/members/meeting-recordings/. Please note if you are not an active NWCLA but do purchase a ticket you will not be able to access the recording.
This event is operated by volunteers.