Join us for our monthly meeting, this month we will hear from Critical Mass Solar. Learn about the benefits of solar and how they can be applied to your investment properties.
Critical Mass Solar is a Massachusetts-based company that provides experienced solar panel installation at competitive rates. From acquisition to installation and implementation, their goal is to support their customers, in achieving financial independence in regard to utility costs, while simultaneously promoting environmental sustainability. It’s in this that Critical Mass Solar empowers their customers to take control of their energy utilization while fostering a cleaner carbon footprint, which makes for a better environment for our children and their children.
Meetings are open to the public! In-person tickets are $20. Zoom tickets are $10. Zoom meeting information will be provided the day of the event. Become a member and the annual dues pay for all 10 meetings a year!
Thursday, June 9th
NWCLA Meeting Agenda
Visit nwcla.com for any last-minute updates or changes.
- 7:00pm Dinner, Networking & Presentations
- Networking draws from 25 towns including Fitchburg, Gardner, Leominster, Athol, Holden, Ayer, Orange, Ashburnham, Spencer, Ashby, Lunenburg, Townsend, Westminster, Princeton, Sterling, Lancaster, Shirley, Groton, Pepperell, Winchedon, Templeton, and Hubbardston.
In Person Location
British American Club
1 Simonds Road
Fitchburg, MA 01420
- Dinner will be provided.
NWCLA Membership not required! Open to the public.
- In person ticket - Public and Members other than NWCLA: $20
- Zoom ticket - Public and Members other than NWCLA: $10
- MassLandlords.net/NWCLA members: pay annual NWCLA dues, then free
If you purchase the $10 Zoom ticket or are an active NWCLA member the Zoom meeting information will be sent by email on the day of the event.
This event will be recorded and accessible for active NWCLA members only at https://www.nwcla.com/members/meeting-recordings/. Please note if you are not an active NWCLA but do purchase a ticket you will not be able to access the recording.
This event is operated by volunteers.