This month we will hear from the Central Massachusetts Housing Alliance (CMHA) to receive training on Residential Assistance for Families in Transition (RAFT). Learn about the services CMHA provides, how to apply and what you need in order to get the rent paid.
Recognizing the dignity of all, CMHA leads a collaborative response to homelessness that fosters long-term housing stability through prevention, quality services, education and advocacy.
Meetings are open to the public! In-person tickets are $20. Zoom tickets are $10. Zoom meeting information will be provided the day of the event. Become a member and the annual dues pay for all 10 meetings a year!
Thursday, February 10th
NWCLA Meeting Agenda
Visit nwcla.com for any last-minute updates or changes.
- 7:00pm Dinner, Networking & Presentations
- Networking draws from 25 towns including Fitchburg, Gardner, Leominster, Athol, Holden, Ayer, Orange, Ashburnham, Spencer, Ashby, Lunenburg, Townsend, Westminster, Princeton, Sterling, Lancaster, Shirley, Groton, Pepperell, Winchedon, Templeton, and Hubbardston.
In Person Location
British American Club
1 Simonds Road
Fitchburg, MA 01420
- Dinner will be provided.
NWCLA Membership not required! Open to the public.
- In person ticket - Public and Members other than NWCLA: $20
- Zoom ticket - Public and Members other than NWCLA: $10
- MassLandlords.net/NWCLA members: pay annual NWCLA dues, then free for Zoom or In Person
If you purchase the $10 Zoom ticket or are an active NWCLA member the Zoom meeting information will be sent by email on the day of the event.
This event will be recorded and accessible for active NWCLA members only at https://www.nwcla.com/members/meeting-recordings/.
This event is operated by volunteers.