Join us for our monthly meeting, this month we will hear from speaker and platinum sponsor, Brian Lucier, of Belaire Property Management LLC.
Bring a pad of paper and come prepared to get down to business! Our November Monthly Meeting will feature Brian Lucier of Belaire Property Management. Managing your maintenance is one of the biggest headaches for landlords. Brian will peel back the curtain to reveal a better way to create workflows that keep residents, vendors, and the landlords, happy with the process. We will also explore other free avenues to track your rental repairs. Finally, Brian will conclude his presentation with a trailing 12-month review of rental markets. What you will learn is not so much what you may expect. Which types of rentals are outperforming others, and in what markets are the largest opportunities for growth in Northern Worcester County?
Meetings are open to the public! In-person tickets are $20. Zoom tickets are $10. Zoom meeting information will be provided the day of the event. Become a member and the annual dues pay for all 10 meetings a year!
Thursday, November 11th
NWCLA Meeting Agenda
Visit nwcla.com for any last-minute updates or changes.
- 7:00pm Dinner, Networking & Presentations
- Networking draws from 25 towns including Fitchburg, Gardner, Leominster, Athol, Holden, Ayer, Orange, Ashburnham, Spencer, Ashby, Lunenburg, Townsend, Westminster, Princeton, Sterling, Lancaster, Shirley, Groton, Pepperell, Winchedon, Templeton, and Hubbardston.
In Person Location
British American Club
1 Simonds Road
Fitchburg, MA 01420
- Dinner will be provided.
NWCLA Membership not required! Open to the public.
- In person ticket - Public and Members other than NWCLA: $20
- Zoom ticket - Public and Members other than NWCLA: $10
- MassLandlords.net/NWCLA members: pay annual NWCLA dues, then free for Zoom or In Person
If you purchase the $10 Zoom ticket or are an active NWCLA member the Zoom meeting information will be sent by email on the day of the event.
This event will be recorded and accessible for active NWCLA members only at https://www.nwcla.com/members/meeting-recordings/.
This event is operated by volunteers.