Join us for our monthly meeting, this month we will hear from the city of Fitchburg's Directors of Housing & Development and Economic Development.
Learn what the city of Fitchburg is doing with federal HUD funding, the Problem Property Task Force, and a rental repair grant program that is in the works.
Meetings are open to the public! In-person tickets are $20. Zoom tickets are $10. Zoom meeting information will be provided the day of the event. Become a member and the annual dues pay for all 10 meetings a year!
Thursday, October 14th
NWCLA Meeting Agenda
Visit nwcla.com for any last-minute updates or changes.
- 6:45pm Dinner and Networking
- Networking draws from 25 towns including Fitchburg, Gardner, Leominster, Athol, Holden, Ayer, Orange, Ashburnham, Spencer, Ashby, Lunenburg, Townsend, Westminster, Princeton, Sterling, Lancaster, Shirley, Groton, Pepperell, Winchedon, Templeton, and Hubbardston.
- 7:00pm Presentations
In Person Location
British American Club
1 Simonds Road
Fitchburg, MA 01420
- Dinner will be provided.
NWCLA Membership not required! Open to the public.
- In person ticket - Public and Members other than NWCLA: $20
- Zoom ticket - Public and Members other than NWCLA: $10
- MassLandlords.net/NWCLA members: pay annual NWCLA dues, then free for Zoom or In Person
If you purchase the $10 Zoom ticket or are an active NWCLA member the Zoom meeting information will be sent by email on the day of the event.
This event will be recorded and accessible for active NWCLA members only at https://www.nwcla.com/members/meeting-recordings/.
This event is operated by volunteers.