Fitchburg Thu Apr 13: Urban Canopy Program
Posted in events - 0 Comments.
Join us for our monthly meeting, this month we will hear from Growing Places, and their urban canopy program.The Growing Places mission is to inspire and connect the North Central MA community to create equitable access to healthy food and environmental sustainability through education, collaboration and advocacy. Their Greening the Gateway Cities Program (GGCP) provides free trees to those in qualified areas.
Meetings are open to the public! Zoom tickets are $10. Zoom meeting information will be provided the day of the event. First-time in-person visitors can attend for $20 per person to "check us out," with dinner included. If they decide to join, the $20 will be applied to an NWCLA membership, or sponsorship of choice, that night. Become a member and the annual dues pay for all 10 meetings a year!
Thursday, April 13th
NWCLA Meeting Agenda
Visit nwcla.com for any last-minute updates or changes.
- 7:00pm Dinner, Networking & Presentations
- Networking draws from 25 towns including Fitchburg, Gardner, Leominster, Athol, Holden, Ayer, Orange, Ashburnham, Spencer, Ashby, Lunenburg, Townsend, Westminster, Princeton, Sterling, Lancaster, Shirley, Groton, Pepperell, Winchedon, Templeton, and Hubbardston.
In Person Location
British American Club
1 Simonds Road
Fitchburg, MA 01420
- Dinner will be provided.
Open to NWCLA Members Only
NWCLA Membership not required! Open to the public.
- In person ticket - Public and MassLandlords Members other than NWCLA: $20
- Zoom ticket - Public and Members other than NWCLA: $10
- MassLandlords.net/NWCLA members: pay annual NWCLA dues, then free
This event is operated by volunteers.